July is FULL of local 5K's!!
July 10th is Lavender Days out at the Young Family Farms here in Mona and its a 5K you don't want to miss! You run/walk through the IN BLOOM lavender fields with over a thousand other people! Its a feeling and event you will want to be a part of!
http://events.youngliving.com/view.faces?regionid=4&eventid=3777
https://www.aiyevents.com/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=15
Either link will take you to registration. $19.50 for pre-registration and $29.95 day of race. The swag bag for this race is worth every penny!!!
July 17 is Ute Stampede in Nephi. I haven't done this one yet but I am doing it this year! (I'm a 5K walker this year if you need a good walking buddy!)
UTE STAMPEDE “FUN RUN” at the City Park (435) 623-1485
This one starts at 7am and you can pre-register for a lower price. I believe I paid $12 and I think its like $15 or $17 day of the race. I do also believe there is breakfast at the park so this one might be a double hitter!!
July 24 is our own MONA Utah Days 5K!! Not sure you can get more local then this! Hit up the City office for pre-registration, $10 (great deal!!). More info on your last city bill. I heard a rumor that our Mayor did this one last year!
So get your walking/running shoes out of the dusty closet and get moving! Walking or running is such a great way improve health and general well being! Hope to see many of you out this July at the local 5Ks!
Febreze That Smells Like Dunkin’?! YES, REALLY!
14 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment