Monday, January 31, 2011

Last Day of the Challenge





Today I finished my month of cleaning. My freezers and storage area are finished. Whew! I am so happy with the results. But I'm also glad to focus on other things now.

I do this type of cleaning every January. Then I have the rest of the year to enjoy and maintain it. In Spring I will clean my windows, dust or clean my blinds, store all our winter clothing and play. My walls, mop boards and doors get dirty year round so I try to keep on those at least monthly with a good wipe down.

Thank you for doing this with me. I promised a prize for the winner of this challenge. There is one. So on Sunday I will announce our "Queen Clean". Guess you'd better come to Relief Society to find out if it's you!:) Cassie

1 comment:

five boros mold removal said...

This is a very essential work that has to be done regularly.the cleaning areas must include the fridge and the other cabinets too.The green chemicals also help as cleaning agents...cleaning and making it germ free should be the look out.