Friday, December 31, 2010

Cleaning Challenge


Ok, Sisters! Happy New Year! You may have heard but we're starting a cleaning challenge on the blog for the month of January. Everyday, but Sundays, take some time to clean or organize one area of your home that you feel needs it. Take a photo before you start and one afterwards. Then send them to me and I will post them on the blog. The sister who makes the biggest difference in her home will win some sort of prize I'll come up with by the end.

January is a good month to do this. It's cold and we don't want to leave our homes. Hopefully this will motivate you to add a little fun to this next month and your cleaning chores.

I'll post my first closet (probably my broom closet) tomorrow.

Good Luck!
Cassie
cassandrahjorth@email.com

No comments: