Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sister Spotlight-Audrey Bandley


Today we spotlighted Audrey Bandley. Here are a few interesting things about her you may not have known. Her favorite color is white because it is pure, it is bright & it goes with everything. In her free time she likes to make ragtime quilts, clean, read & create things. Her favorite "pig-out" foods are: "I "delicately devour" chips & dip, peanut M&M's, peanut butter twix & random "pot-luck" salads." One quality she likes about herself is that she's fiercely dedicated to the gospel and all it stands for. Something cool that not many people know about me is: I have recorded on 5 major "Deseret Book" CDs. Her favorite hymn is #193- I Stand All Amazed because the lyrics sum up her entire feelings on life-how in awe I am that someone could possibly love me so much that they would give their life for me.

Audrey is a busy sister! She currently serves as our Humanitarian Aid Leader and our music leader for RS. Today she was given a new calling to serve in the primary so she will not be handling our music anymore. We will miss her. She has done a fantastic job. But we'll still keep her in Humanitarian Aid. Whew! We love you Audrey. Thanks for all you do.

No comments: