Monday, September 14, 2009

Fruit Flies-Update & Improvement!

Ok, thanks for letting me get out my frustrations. I just want to let you all know that I have seen a huge difference in my home over the past few hours. After cleaning my entire kitchen with Lysol with bleach and a few more windex wipe-outs (see previous post) I went for a walk. Once I returned a couple hours later, my kitchen was bareable again. I don't know exactly what did it. I still have a few fruit flies, but something worked from my previous post.

On my walk I did run into a neighbor of all of ours, Mr. Peters. He lives across from Dave Smith's home south. He told me he was having a problem with them and discovered for him it was because he was leaving his windows open too long. Not what caused my problem, but maybe someone else's.

No comments: