Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Don't give up Sisters!


Dear Mona 3rd Ward Sisters,

I have had some pretty low scoring weeks lately with the challenge, and since it is Spring break there is even less schedule to my chaos! But I am determined to NOT give up. I hope if any of you have felt the same way, you will keep going and see this challenge to the end!

Since Easter Sunday is Get all points free, I decided that I would recharge my determination to reach my goals starting with a perfect scoring day =).

The challenge is designed to help us acheive our personal goals, not to compare or compete and definitely not to discourage. Don't give up on reaching your goals!

Here is a great quote by Martin Luther King Jr:

"The ultimate measure of a (wo)man is not where (s)he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where (s)he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

-D.B.

If any of you have words of advice or encouragement I would love to hear them =)

No comments: