Monday, April 4, 2011

Welcome Week 3: Fit For His Kingdom Challenge

Make sure you add in your BONUS POINTS;
1 for each session of General Conference watched!

I loved this talk by Elder Dallin H. Oaks;

"Desires dictate our priorities, priorities shape our choices and choices determine our actions. The desires we act on determine our changing, our achieving and our becoming."


This talk gave me a lot to think about! It got me thinking about our challenge as well... Where are my desires in accomplishing my goals? I love General Conference because it helps me to evaluate where I am and where I want to be. It also gives me a great boost! The gospel is so awesome, we are so blessed to have a living prophet today.

Keep up the great work sisters! You are awesome!
We can do this =)

-D.B.

No comments: