Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Gift Wrap Area



Well, this is how I organize my gift wrap area. I got these organizers for super cheap ($10 each). I put them in my basement. I knew I could use them for some sort of organizing. They've worked well for gift wrap and gifts. I like having all my gifts out so I know if I have something on hand for upcoming birthdays, Christmas,etc. They're not great quality, but until we finish our basement they'll come in handy. Tomorrow I'm going to clean up two more areas of my basement. I hope I can finish all I wanted to by Monday!

Check out this blogger's ideas for organizing a gift wrap area. I think she has some good ideas. I may like to try something like this once we finish our basement. Cassie

http://endlesscrafting.blogspot.com/2011/01/gift-wrap-organizationday-18.html

No comments: