Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Late 4th!

I do hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend!
I sure did!
We headed to Flaming Gorge for a nice weekend on the boat with family.
It really was perfect!
What I enjoyed more then anything was seeing our nations flag everywhere.
It was t-shirts, ladies toes, babies onsies, children's faces and
mostly waving from above.
It was a humbling reminder to me that I am blessed.
Blessed with a great nation and even greater men and women who fight for it.
I haven't ever fought for what I believe to be right but I do vote.
I do pay attention to our elected officials.
I do not idle by and go with whatever.
I go out and vote for what I know to be right.
I hope we all take a moment this July to remember how our great nation was formed and why we are so blessed to be here.
Then take another moment to thank our Heavenly Father.

No comments: