Monday, May 17, 2010

North to Alaska!

Its been so nice out that I've left my computer to the dust bunnies.
Along with the rest of my house.
I found my computer today under a nice layer of papers, box of fertilizer and about 12 packs of seeds.
Needless to say I've been doing everything but blogging!
And its going to get worse.
I'm heading to Alaska (home state) to visit family tomorrow.
8 glorious days in Alaska.
Its been about 4 years since I've been able to go home during the summer.
Winter trips just aren't the same.
Its so cold.
Bitter cold.
So much snow.
Dark.
But SUMMER!
Summer in Alaska is like nothing you have ever experienced.
I thought I would make the best of my blogging and use my trip to educate everyone on the greatest state in the USA.
Alaska!
So expect pictures, adventures and happenings from my trip.
See ya on the flip side of the trip.
Or says the tiny boppers.
Do they say that anymore?
Meh.

No comments: