Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sister Spotlight-Mindy Elsmore


Today in Relief Society we spotlighted, Mindy Elsmore. Here are a few interesting things about her you may not have known.

My favorite color: I really don't have one. If the combination is good for what it's on I like it.
In my "free time" I like to: What free time? When I have it I like to bake fattening treats and study gospel topics.
My favorite "pig-out" foods are: most anything with chocolate and preferably, nuts.
One quality/trait I like about my self is: my patience with teenagers.
Something cool that not many people know about me is: I really don't know.
My favorite hymn is: How Great Thou Art
because: It reminds me of the reality of life and also it reminds me of one of my favorite young women of all time because it is her favorite song and she sings it beautifully.

Mindy was recently released from working in the Stake Young Women's. She did a wonderful job and we thank her for all she did in that calling. Also, thank you Mindy for all you do for our ward. We love you!

No comments: