Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Read by Bishop Weight in Sacrament Mtg Sunday
10 Rules to Help us in these Economic Times-from Russell M. Nelson
1. Pay tithing and fast offerings.
2. Take care of our bodies.
3. Learn how to say, "I can't afford it."
4. Don't assume past investment strategies will work today.
5. Avoid 2nd mortgages.
6. Move less, get established. Travel less-don't take any trip you can't afford.
7. Spend less than you receive.
8. Put money away. Save.
9. Stay close as a family.
10. Stay close to the Lord.
Thanks to Denise Buck for helping me remember them.